Some people get excited about new handbags or shoes or guys with tattoos. I am such a book nerd. I get more excited about books. Though if you give me a hottie lumbersexual reading Garcia Marquez or some novel that I am also reading, well, I might get excited about that.
Anyway, I read a little over 50 books in 2015, so I thought I’d share with you ten of them that resonated with me.
- Haunted by Christina C. Jones
- Addicted Allison by Noelle Black
- Kilted for Pleasure by Melissa Blue
- Maldeamores by Mara White
- Love Is by Tia Kelly
- Falling Stars by Xio Axelrod
- Ivy’s League by Nia Forrester
- Coming Down by Carrie Elks
- Brunch at Ruby’s by D.L. White
- In the Nothing by Nia Forrester
And which titles am I anxiously awaiting? You know there are more than five I can’t wait to read, but these are five that I am super excited about. 🙂
- Starlight by Xio Axelrod
- When I Was Invisible by Dorothy Koomson
- City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin
- Lily in the Middle by Nina Perez
- Getting Schooled by Christina C. Jones
So tell me: which titles are you anxiously awaiting in 2016? And which were your favorites of 2015?