I’ve been buying books like crazy the last few weeks. I need a steady supply, you see. It’s the bookworm in me and it must be fed. Plus, in a month I will be heading to Italy for ten days of vacation and I always have books with me when I travel. So what will I be reading? I’ve got paperbacks and ebooks on my Kindle…:) Here’s what I bought:
- The Three Weissmanns of Westport by Cathleen Schine
- Welcome to Rosie Hopkins’ Sweet Shop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan
- Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
- The Making of Us by Lisa Jewell
- The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Morning After by Melanie Surani
- The Most Beautiful Thing by Fiona Robyn
- A Week in the Snow by Gwen Masters
- Hot Fun in the Summertime by Chicki Brown
- My Name is Butterfly by Bernice McFadden
- Sicilian Stranger by Nancy Barone Wythe
- The Obsession & the Fury by Nancy Barone Wythe
- Sexy in Stilettos by Nana Malone
- Willow Pond by Carol Tibaldi
- The Wolves of Fairmount Park by Dennis Tafoya
So I think I am set for spring/summer reading…at least for now. I will add to the list, so you know I’ll keep you updated.
What are you all reading now? And what’s on your spring/summer reading list?
And a little Melanie Chronicles news: I’ve sold 100+ copies now of the ebook version, which pleases me. I’ve broken even now and it makes me happy that people want to read my writing.