On Wednesday afternoon, I’ll be heading towards Matera (via Munich). I’ve met some amazing people there and I think you should get to know them too. Please do support my writing friends in their endeavors!
- Claude Nougat, author of the Forget the Past series and a prolific blogger.
- Elizabeth Jennings, romantic suspense author of Darkness at Dawn and the brilliant mastermind behind the Women’s Fiction Festival and Brainstorming at the Spa in Matera, Italy.
- Elizabeth Aston, author of The World, the Flesh and the Bishop, she also writes under the name Elizabeth Edmondson.
- Nancy Barone Wythe, romantic suspence author of the Sicilian Lovers trilogy who lives and writes on Sicily (can you tell I am a tad bit envious?) 🙂
- Anselm Audley, fantasy author of the Aquasilva Trilogy and publisher behind Attica Books (ask him about the evil uncle!)
- Cassy Pickard, mystery writer and Italophile who has also been helping me whip my project into shape.
- S.G. Redling, thriller writer whose debut novel, Flowertown, is available for pre-order now.
- Ingrid Christensen, chef/writer/restorer of Italian villa, read her blog and follow the progress of her restoration project in Abruzzo.
- Rosemary Laurey, romance writer and author of Chase the Cook, who knows a thing or two about dragons.
- Ann Reavis, freelance travel writer and tour guide whose working on a YA novel that sounds amazing.
- Christine Witthohn, literar agent and owner of Book Cents Literary Agency, who facilitates for us and tries to keep us focused.
This list is incomplete and I will add everyone else soon but it’s enough to get you started. So what are you waiting for? 🙂