Since I am still in the midst of Nanowrimo, I don’t have time to write my own reviews. I will begin posting reviews again the first week of December. It will probably be towards the end of the first week since I will be working in Warsaw November 29-December 1.
In the meantime, here are some reviews I read that I thought were interesting. Maybe you’ll want to add these books to your Autumn/Winter reading list…
- NYT review of Ann Beattie’s The New Yorker Stories
- Salon’s review of Jay Z’s Decoded
- Barnes & Noble’s Review of Linda Barry’s Picture This
- An essay by Paul di Filippo about the latest trend in fantasy novels
- Interesting article about inclusionary writing by Lynn Capeheart